Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Time's running fast...

Today was our 5th day together and still no tensions in the group, no murders... Guys, we can be proud of us, we're superfellows!

After the Home Fellows' exposés, we reflected about multiculturalism in France, then we met a modern form of resistance and we went over almost 2 centuries of the History of immigration in France in 30 minutes. So, yes we're tired, but it's a sane tiredness, isn't it?

Everybody will agree with me if I say that we learned a lot today and, for some of us, it helped make ideas about our report and our action plan more and more precise). Little by little, things are answering each other, we make connections between all the lectures, the sessions and the visits.

It's time for me to go to bed now (actually, after you dear fellows, my bed is my bestfriend) but I can't wait for tomorrow!

K.ryn

No comments: